Saturday, December 4, 2010

Introduction

I've heard people say, "There's nothing to do in Middle Georgia." When I first moved to Warner Robins from South Florida a year and a half ago, I was one of them. Since then, though, I've discovered that there's a LOT to do in Middle Georgia. If you're new to the area, though, it can be hard to find things. A lot of things in Middle Georgia are spread by word of mouth, which is hard when you don't know anyone. I, like a lot of people my age, don't really read the newspaper or watch the news on TV. I intend to, but I never make the time. The way I find most things is through the internet, and Google won't tell you what there is to do in Middle Georgia unless you know what to look for. So, for all the people out there who are looking for something to do in Perry, Warner Robins, or Macon, I've created this blog. It's not intended to tell you everything that's going on every week, but just to highlight a couple of things you might not know about. I'll try to include a variety of things that might appeal to different people, but I'll admit, it will probably be biased towards things I would enjoy most. If there's something in particular you're looking for, write a comment or contact me, and I'll try to post about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment